Back to School...

(yes, I realize I'm one of those people who forgets to update:) 

Bradley started classes today (where did summer go???) and this morning, instead of packing my backpack and driving to campus, I took my notebook and laptop and settled in at the kitchen table to meet my teachers and fellow students via Zoom. 

I do have one class on campus, which will definitely be a breath of fresh air. I'm realizing that I need to leave the house once in awhile. My personality is such that I enjoy the go-go-go of being a college student (I actually miss the good ol' days of 3 classes everyday, bouncing between young group, class, homework, and hanging out with friends). 

But even though so much is different, Christ has not changed. He is still the Giver of joy, our only Peace, our only Rock. I'm thankful that He is using COVID to remind me of that. 


Anyway, yeah...it was May the last time I posted:) Here's a quick catch up: 

- traveled to KC in June as part of HarvestCall's Traveling VBS team that puts on vacation bible school for smaller churches. It was a fantastic week of interacting with the kids, the KC church, and getting to know the people on our team. 

- Started (and finished) my summer internship at ATS. Now that school has started, I'm transitioning from full-time to part-time and will keep working during the semester. I got to do some neat projects in market research, buyer personas, HR, and social media. 

- Kirk got engaged to Lexi....which to most people is old news by now, but I am absolutely thrilled to have her as a part of our family and thankful for God bringing them together.



And the 3 became 4....:) 

In Christ,

Kyle 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Life on the Streits!

I've Been Assigned to Blog....